The Anglican Schools Corporation is an expanding Christian organisation that currently operates Schools throughout the Sydney Diocese and Regional NSW. The Corporation is committed to its vision of 'Serving Christ by equipping students for His world'.
We seek applications from teachers & other professionals who are highly motivated, passionate about the work of The Anglican Schools Corporation and who are strongly focused on contributing to our success.
This is an opportunity to develop your project management skills by taking an educator’s idea from conception to completion. You will have the opportunity to create engaging places for learning within a growing Christian organisation of 19 Anglican School Campuses in New South Wales, in an award winning Capital Works team.
In this role you will be responsible for supporting and directing Schools to design modern and effective educational spaces by:
• Preparing, monitoring and managing client briefing for multiple projects
• Owning the project from inception through to completion
• Developing and implementing Project Programmes
• Engaging with and co-ordinating external consultants throughout the design and construction phases
• Undertaking tender and contract negotiations with consultants, contractors and suppliers
• Obtaining Development Consents for multiple projects
• Managing construction works for multiple projects (Contract/Construction Management)
• Reporting on multiple projects including preparing internal monthly project reports for Board Sub-Committees
• Setting project budgets and delivering projects on time and on budget
To be successful in this role you will require:
• 3-5 years experience in a Project Management Role with a track record of delivering multiple projects on time and on budget
• Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a keen eye for detail
• A demonstrated ability to achieve desired outcomes
• Excellent organisational and reporting skills
• A passion to deliver projects that provide a quality educational environment within the constraints of the project budget and time frame
It is preferable that candidates are a strong Christian, active in their local church, have an alignment of faith and values with the mission of the organisation and can supply a minister’s reference on request.
A full job description can be found here
Send your application addressing the criteria above, to:
Capital Works Manager
Applications close Monday, 2nd October 2017
Working with Children Check Applies